Special travel conditions
General travel terms and conditions B.V. Buddha Events (Trade name Atlas Academic)
B.V. Buddha Events, hereby called “Atlas Academic” is free to determine its own special travel terms and conditions and. These can however never be in conflict with the General travel conditions of the Travel Disputes Committee for any travel arrangements. The special travel terms and conditions also serve as the General terms and conditions of B.V. Buddha Events.
Article 1: Prices
1. The agreed price in the package travel agreement is - unless apparent material error - fixed and all services mentioned therein are included. The price is indicated per person (unless stated otherwise).
2. The prices include the services as stated on the website or personal offer at "Including". Not included: all other costs.
3. Prices can be subject to change according to the general travel conditions of the Travel Disputes Committee for any travel arrangements.
4. The prices stated on the website or personal offer are based on the known prices on the date of drawing up the quotation. If some services (accommodation, transport or other services) are no longer available or have changed in price at the time of reservation by Atlas Academic, says Atlas Academic, if possible, similar alternatives to that a price change (up or down). These prices are again below reservation availability.
5. Atlas Academic waives its right to a possible price increase (and therefore also a possible price reduction) as a result of a change in the exchange rate. By change in arrival or departure taxes, or due to a fuel surcharge at transport, of more than 5%, the price will be accordingly adjusted.
6. Atlas Academic reserves the right to implement any price increases due to an unexpected increase in local costs such as an increase of park fees, local VAT or taxes imposed by the government in the country of destination. This can happen after the signing of the order form (but never after date of departure). Atlas Academic will manage carefully and wisely to minimise additional charges and this only in extremely unexpected situations.
7. If Atlas Academic receives the total price of the trip after receiving the final invoice increases by more than 8%, the traveler can cancel the package travel agreement without break compensation. In this case the traveler is entitled to a refund of the amounts he has paid to Atlas Academic.
Article 2: Deposit and full payment
1. At Atlas Academic the deposit is 30% of the total travel sum. The deposit must be paid in general no later than 6 weeks before departure unless stated otherwise. When booking non-refundable accommodations, services or other extra options as indicated in the quote, the deposit might be increased. Atlas Academic starts booking and reserving your services as soon as the agreed advance has been received. The deposit and the deadline of receiving the deposit can change per project, this will be given through before confirming the offer.
2. Final payment must be paid no later than 4 weeks before departure unless stated otherwise. Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, Travel Conditions and any extra conditions or policies of the organisation. If the remaining amount has not been received within 40 days, we have the right to cancel your booking with the mentioned cancellation costs.
Article 3: Cancellation Policy
We reserve the right at any time to discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) when the minimum amount of 30 participants has not been reached.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Change of team member: When someone can not participate due to unforeseen circumstances but is still enrolled, he/she can always ensure that someone else participates in his/hers place. A simple mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient. No extra costs will be charged. The ultimate deadline for a change of name is 31 December 2019.
Cancellation by participant: The participant can cancel the package travel contract at any time before the start of the package tour. In case of cancellation, the traveler can be obliged to pay a cancellation fee to the the organisation.
From the day of registration up to and including the 57th day before departure, a cancellation fee of 15% will be charged. From 56th day to 29th day before departure, a 40% cancellation fee will be charged. From 28th day to 15 days before departure a cancellation fee of 60% will be charged. From 14 days before departure a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
Cancellation must be done in written with a clear indication of the reason and enclosing the necessary supporting documents (evidence).
Article 4: Transferability of the booking
All costs arising from passing on the trip to (an)other person(s) are fully charged to the traveler.
Atlas Academic will do everything possible to transfer a trip but cannot and will never promise that this can be achieved or possible.
Administrative costs for a transfer to other persons are always 100 euros.
Article 5: Other modifications by the traveler
The traveler has the right to make changes after confirmation of the trip.
These must be send to Atlas Academic in writing and all the costs arising from this will be fully charged to the traveler.
After a written approval from the traveler regarding the costs, Atlas Academic will make all necessary efforts to make the requested adjustments to the calculated amount, but this will always be subject to availability at the time of definitive change.
Any extra costs will be charged to the traveler.
Article 6: Formalities
1. The traveler confirms to have taken knowledge of the information regarding the formalities to be completed and the duration for obtaining them that are communicated to him in the Package Travel Agreement. The traveler must be in possession of valid (not expired) identity documents for the reserved trip. The traveler is responsible for the possible obtaining of the necessary visas or other necessary travel documents. Travellers of non-Belgian nationality must spontaneously communicate their nationality and contact the embassy of the destination country in order to obtain the necessary information regarding the travel documents. 2. Minors are not allowed on any of the projects, services or travels of Atlas Academic. 3. When registering, the traveler must provide the name data as stated on his official identity documents. If an error leads to additional costs (ticket, permit), these are at the expense of the traveler. In the event of non-compliance with the legal requirements of the country concerned, the resulting damage is also at the expense of the traveler.
Article 7: Travel program The travel program is described on the website and or personal offer of Atlas Academic and pre- contractual information that forms part of the package travel agreement. Photos in all documents, brochures and on the website are illustrative and do not form part of the contract. The content and order of the travel program may change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Atlas Academic (state of the roads, weather conditions, natural disasters, political unrest or instability). Atlas Academic and his agents will always do the necessary to ensure that the program continues as far as possible.
Article 8: Liabilities & Responsibilities
1. Liabilities We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Atlas Academic, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. Responsibility: The Organisation will use all due care for the provision of its services and activities provided to guests and will act as a good “. Guests participate in activities at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by the Organisation for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, death, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of the organisation may have negligently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. The Company will no longer be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, death, damage, loss accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.
3. External Responsibilities The organisation can and will never be held responsible for any accidents that happen along the way. Atlas Academic can not be held responsible for harm, breakage or theft or any other damage when renting materials from external companies.
Facilities: the number of stars and quality of the various hotels and the quality of the various campsites are determined by the local authorities by the comfort level and the facilities present. Furthermore, the standards differ per country. Atlas Academic can not be held responsible for this.
Not all rooms in the hotel and/or camping pitches are equally the same, Atlas Academic can not be held responsible for this.
In case of loss or theft of personal or purchased material during the trip, it will not be refunded by Atlas Academic.
Article 9: Course of the trip The traveler will have to follow the guidelines of the travel guide regarding safety, the course of the trip and the condition. If these guidelines are violated, the trip can be stopped without being able to claim compensation or reimbursement of part of the travel sum.
Artikel 10: Bagage Atlas Academic is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to any kind of luggage. In the event of loss, theft or damage to baggage, the traveler must complete a property irregularity report at the lost baggage department of the airport. Without this document it is impossible to obtain a reimbursement. The advice about the permitted weight of the luggage must be followed. Any additional costs for overweight are at the expense of the traveler.
Article 11: Timetable of carriers The stated timetables of carriers are indicative. The traveler must in all circumstances take into account that these can be changed both before and during the trip. Changes in the timetables of carriers can influence the travel time. The traveler is not entitled to a full or partial refund of the travel sum if, due to changes, the departure times do not deviate more than 36 hours from the original time. The stated timetables of carriers are indicative. The traveler must in all circumstances take into account that these can be changed both before and during the trip. Changes in the timetables of carriers can influence the travel time. The traveler is not entitled to a full or partial refund of the travel sum if, due to changes, the departure times do not deviate more than 36 hours from the original time.
Article 12: Accuracy of billing and account information We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly contact us regarding the updating of your account and other information, including your email address, so that we can contact you as needed.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Article 13: User comments, feedback and other submissions If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Article 15 Errors, inaccuracies, omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Article 16: Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Atlas Academic and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Article 17: Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Article 18: Termination
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Article 19: Entire agreement The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Article 20: Governing Law These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bruges, Belgium.
Article 21: Changes to special travel terms and conditions You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page. We reserve
the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Article 22: Contact information
Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com
All projects and package travels are unique concepts created and owned by Atlas Academic.
Hoogstraat 106, 8540, Deerlijk, België